45 cm x 45 cm
Duck feather insert
Original antique textiles made into patchwork insert on denim. This chic cushion can never be repeated exactly, the patchwork pieces vary from 18th & 19th century French linen through to wonderful indigo dyed Japanese textiles. Inspired by Japanese 'Boro' the patchwork has some hand-stitching and raw edges, this cushion is a work of art!
Please note the cushion you receive may not be exactly as this image, but will be just as fabulous, no two cushions are identical, all colours will be similar, background denim is always the same.
Notes: 'Boro' a term used and widely recognized to describe the patched and mended textiles from Japan, usually from the Meiji era (1868 to 1912).
Delivery costs, choose a delivery option when you get to checkout.
All parcels will need a signature on receipt.
For UK Customers:
- UPS UK Trackable system - £10 (For Northern Ireland & Channel Islands please select UPS overseas)
- Standard Royal Mail (5-7 working days) - £5.95
For International Customers:
- Royal Mail overseas - £18.00
- UPS overseas (£32)
- Please remember that we do not include the Duck Feather Inner Pad for overseas orders. You will need to obtain an inner yourself.
- Click here to view our returns policy
- Product Code: SKU168
- Availability: In Stock