Tamara Fogle Weekender Travel Bag
Each bag made with an Antique German Flour Sack is a completely unique, one-off piece.
The 100% linen sacks date from as early as 1830-1940’s. Some are in perfect condition, while many have beautiful hand-stitched repairs and mends. These tell of the history of the fabric, and how much it has been cared for.
The black writing (which is different on every sack, and therefore different on every bag)) states the farmers’ name, and in some cases, the date the sack was made. Sometimes this is still clearly legible, while often it is beautifully faded.
A genuinely ‘rough and ready’ fabric, full of history. Marks, repairs, and stains enhance each bags unique character.
Trimmed with chocolate Brown Italian leather for base, handles and frame covering.
Lined with 100% cotton ticking. 1 Interior patch pocket for mobile phone, pen, wallet. 1 large pocket divider creating 1 separate compartment inside the bag.
Frame closure with signature ‘leather barrel’ clasp.
Beige webbing cross-body strap, adjustable and removable. Fastened to solid brass ‘D’ rings.
Approx 52cm high, 42cm wide, 25cm deep, 36cm frame.
Scroll down for an image of the reverse of this fabulous bag.
Delivery costs, choose a delivery option when you get to checkout.
All parcels will need a signature on receipt.
For UK Customers:
- UPS UK Trackable system - £10 (For Northern Ireland & Channel Islands please select UPS overseas)
- Standard Royal Mail (5-7 working days) - £5.95
For International Customers:
- Royal Mail overseas - £18.00
- UPS overseas (£32)
- Please remember that we do not include the Duck Feather Inner Pad for overseas orders. You will need to obtain an inner yourself.
- Click here to view our returns policy
- Product Code: SKU228
- Availability: Out Of Stock